Well here we go--a blog. Hmmm this may be to much technology for me!!! But never fear, I can always call on KP!! Right KP? Why a blog? Several reasons I guess. I'm hoping that it will help us keep all of our family and friends up to date on what's going on around here and see pictures of the kids--that is if I can keep it up to date!!! We, the kids and I, also want all of you to be able to follow our homeschool journey!!! We are traveling the world this year. It's going to be a blast!!! Plus this will just give me a place to "think" out loud at times as I ponder things I'm learning about being a wife, a mom, and a homeschooler.
So here we go off on an adventure!!!!
4 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for being my neighbor in cyberland! It will so nice to keep up with you. And please pass along any of KP's advice! :)
Hi Tracie,
KP & Mimi are here to watch and help. I thought your mom was married to the most wonderful...
You gotta love Steve. Did you leave out my granddawg? We love you all. Watch out Landon, your three older siblings might give you a nickname like "JUICY" just like mine did.
KP
Hey Tracie,
Great idea! I know what you mean about needing to "think outloud" about things every now & then. :) This will be a great way for me to keep up with you guys, since we're so far away...
love, Debbie
Wow, I cant bleve this is the first post you pet on your blog!
When did you make you blog? What day?
Post a Comment