Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gotta Love Warm Weather....


I'm sure that most people are sad to see that spring sprung rather quickly this year, but not us--well maybe Steve and Drew are a little sad.  The rest of us LOVE summer.  I'm sure these kids belong to me because they were in the pool on Saturday and Sunday Afternoon.
Take a look-----

It took Landon a minute to decide he really wanted in....

 but then we couldn't get him out!!

Shelby jumped in and joined the splashing fun!!

Here they are playing ball.  I know Landon and Casey enjoyed splashing without hearing me say "STOP SPLASHING!!!!  PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!!"


The slide is perfect for Casey.  Landon has trouble getting up there and then sitting down (and keeping his head above water when he gets to the bottom).  Shelby is way to big for the slide but she enjoyed it anyway!!

So we say, "WELCOME SUMMER" and when you guys come to visit, don't forget your "BABEing SOUPs" because you just might want to take a dip in our pool!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's half right---the "babe" part---that's exactly what they are!!! Great pictures.