Swagbucks Swidget

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Nights...

We had a blast tonight. We have traveled back in time and played Little House on the Prairie with some friends, we have discussed our Sunday school class, we had a good dinner with some great dessert, we looked at scrapbooks (okay the mom's did that part) and played wii (okay that was the dads). There was laughter, there were tears and yes there was even some blood thanks to one child having 2 nose bleeds!!
We can't wait to do it again.
I also loved seeing my sweet hubby come home early with a trophy in his hand. His team won first place in a charity tournament today!! Way to go Babe!!
And I have enjoyed reading about my best friend's (till we're 80) week. She had told me about it earlier on the phone but reading about it was just as funny!!! I think I'll get her a lizard for a class room pet for Christmas. Don't you think that will be nice?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds great! And I'll get Casey a pet mouse for her birthday!