Swagbucks Swidget

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Going to Love It...

My new retractable screen door!!!
Yep, I wanted one all last year but then told Steve not to get one and to save the money. Well he surprised me and bought one anyway. It's been sitting in the garage all winter but with the beautiful weather ahead, it was time to install it!!
We are going to love it!!!

While he was working on the door....

Casey: (holding a watering can) Can we have some water to water the grass?

Steve: No.

Casey: (pausing and looking around) Can we have some water to water Mommy's dead flowers?

Steve: No

Then Steve came in and relayed the conversation to me. Hum, maybe it's time to clean out the flower pot that held beautiful annuals last summer.....but if I wait just a little longer, I can just replace them all at one time!!!

No comments: