Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just one of those days

Do you ever have one of those days?
If not, we maybe having "your" day over here....can you please come and get it?!!!

Today started out with Landon announcing that he did not want bread on his toast!!!  This came after, he asked for toast and jelly!  I should have known it was going to be one of those days.

While we were working on school, Casey needed a drink, a seat, another drink....you get the idea.  Well when she didn't want to sit and look at a book with Landon and I, I said fine.  When she realized that I was still going to read to Landon and ask questions, she was upset.  Why?  Because I didn't give her a chance to answer the 2nd question!!!  The result was 20 minutes of screaming and crying in her room!  It's for sure going to be one of those days.

A nap almost made everyone feel better...almost!!

Landon woke up in a particularly crabby mood!  I'm certain it's going to be one of those days!!

Casey decided on the way to run errands tonight that she wants a "MANO" like Drew for her birthday.  I figured I wouldn't tell her NO since you know it's one of those days!!

Errands with Steve and the kids...on one of those days....maybe not such a good plan.

Many people (like everyone in Target with working ears) could tell that at least one person in our family was having ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!!!!

Let's just say that bed time on those days takes forever to get here and no one is happy about having to go!!  Well that's not true, Steve and I were happy to send all of them!!  It was the most wonderful time of this day!!!

I'm very thankful to God I have been blessed with wonderful children!  I wouldn't trade them for the world!  However, I am VERY thankful that God gives us the evening and night to rest and renew our bodies!!!

So how do you make it through one of those days?  Please share.

No comments: