9/2010
Casey:
Mom we need to lay some baby eggs.
Me:
What?
Casey:
We need to lay some baby eggs with ducks in them because baby ducks are so cute!
9/22/2010
Landon had it set in his head that he was not going into choir and mission friends tonight. He made it LOUD and clear that he did not care to be there at all. He was wearing his bright green mission friends shirt and his choir teacher bent over the heap on the floor that was a screaming Landon and said (while rubbing his back) "I see a mission friend." She said he stopped crying looked up and so "NO YOU DO NOT! I NOT A MISSION FRIEND" Oh boy!!! When he makes up his mind he really makes it up!
9/29/2010
Landon's choir class rides stick horses during choir some nights. Apparently Landon finished early b/c he told his teacher that his horse was tired and needed a snack!
9/30/2010
Landon gets in trouble for throwing his clothes to us when he needs help putting them on.
Today he needed some help and threw his pants--as soon as he did this is what I heard....
"That wasn't frowing. That was tossing with style" Said in his best Toy Story voice.
10/3/2010
Casey: Oh great now everybody will be looking at me. (very exasperated tone)
Me: Why
Casey: (very matter of fact) because I look so beautiful.
10/19/2010
Last night Steve let Landon play with his tools while he was working in the garage. This morning Landon climbed into our bed and said, "Mommy can we buy Daddy's tools?" He knows that we have to buy the things he needs/wants. It was so cute!
Tonight on the way home from errands, Landon was telling me that his daddy had read him a book in the store. We then had the following conversation:
Me: Landon, you've got the best daddy in the world.
Landon: Yea, uh no mommy I not have the best daddy in the world. I have you--the best mommy friend in the world.
Me: Thanks Landon but you still have the best daddy.
Landon: Nope, I have the best friend mommy.
I figured at that point we would just leave it alone--because I know the truth!!!
Last night Steve let Landon play with his tools while he was working in the garage. This morning Landon climbed into our bed and said, "Mommy can we buy Daddy's tools?" He knows that we have to buy the things he needs/wants. It was so cute!
Tonight on the way home from errands, Landon was telling me that his daddy had read him a book in the store. We then had the following conversation:
Me: Landon, you've got the best daddy in the world.
Landon: Yea, uh no mommy I not have the best daddy in the world. I have you--the best mommy friend in the world.
Me: Thanks Landon but you still have the best daddy.
Landon: Nope, I have the best friend mommy.
I figured at that point we would just leave it alone--because I know the truth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment