Swagbucks Swidget

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday CASEY!!!!!!!!

Oh my how time flies when you are having fun!!
I can hardly believe that you are 5 today.
I will never forget the days leading up to your birth and the peace Mommy felt the night you were born.
So very many people we praying for us that night and God gave Mommy a perfect peace.

Do you see how BIG Daddy's hand is and how SMALL you are?  Shelby had dolls that were bigger than you--as a matter of fact, you wore clothes that I had bought for Shelby's dolls!!
You are growing up so very fast.
I would love to freeze time.
You have such a love for God already--keep it up sweetie--keep "chasing" Him!
You are such a social little girl--always wanting to play with friends like Ella Rose.
I think you would live with Mimi and Kokopat for weeks at a time if we would let you.
You are so smart--especially at math!!!
You have a very determined spirit--you decided to give up sucking your thumb this year and you did it!!!  No looking back!!!  My how I miss that sweet thumb and baby but I am so very proud of you!!



You love dance and you love to sing.
You easily eat about 3 things--noodles, rice and "mimi" chicken nuggets.
You have great hair--we'll call it hair with personality!!

Welcome to 5 baby girl!!  We love you!!!

No comments: