Landon: Lasterday = yesterday
Lasterday he came into my room while I was helping Shelby with her English lesson and with a grin on his face and screwdrivers in each hand announces "Shelby your door is locked!!" Guess how it got that way, I'm thinking it had something to do with a little boy holding 2 screwdrivers.
Today in the car: (2/9/11)
Casey and Landon were talking about a movie that Mimi has at her house. Landon said he had seen it and Casey said he had not. Finally she just let him win. Then this conversation:
Casey: Hey we can go to Mimi's together and watch it!!
Landon: Yea
Me: No you can't you guys fight to much over who is going to sit in Mimi's lap!!
Landon: I'm going to sit in Mimi's lap!!!
Casey: Well, I'll sit with Koko because I'm his 'darlin'
Landon: Well I'm Mimi's 'doll'
then there was a pause
Landon: Mimi sleeps with me because I'm her doll!
Casey just let him "win" again and didn't tell him that Mimi sleeps with her when she stays also!!
Casey was putting on a "show" for me tonight. These shows are something else. She brought me a piece of paper before the show and said she that I was going to have to sing all the words and it was a long show. Then she said that she had written me a note--a music note. When I got the paper, it said "IT!" I asked her if she had written the note by herself and she said yes. I asked what it said and she said it's a music note!
I love these kids and I wish that I had a blog from when Drew and Shelby were this small!!!
I mean look back with me at how cute they were.....

No comments:
Post a Comment