Swagbucks Swidget

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marching to the beat of a different drummer

That seems to sum up things here.  There seems to be so much happening and we are trying to stay on top of all of it--don't think I've dropped to many balls yet.

A lot of things are  going on around here.  Some of them we have shared but others....well not yet.

Now the answers to your questions:
Did Steve get a new job?  Nope
Are we leaving the area?  Not planning on it
Do we know what a bad time it is to sell a house? YES--but if God wants us to move then He will sell our house and lead us to our new home.  That being said we still have to do our part!!!
Why in the world are we selling our house if we are not leaving the area?  We just feel that this is what God is leading us to do right now.  We are hoping to downsize our house and upsize our yard.  

So there you go.  Answers to all of the major questions.  You're welcome!
Let me just say thought that I have been SPOILED (STOP LAUGHING)by moving with the company -the benefits of listing with an agent (without our having to pay the commission), the knowledge that if it doesn't sell the company will buy it from us....those are the big ones but I am here to tell you that I have NEVER worked so hard to get a house ready to go on the market before!!!  My arms and knees are killing me.  I've been on them all day washing the walls and baseboards.  The kids are helping but it's not the same--we don't do things the same way (I said to STOP LAUGHING)!!!

Since they don't clean walls like I want them cleaned, they are now on sibling duty!!  Which usually works pretty good.  This picture of Landon is from a while back.  It was after this that we made sure to get a few more "boy dress up" outfits.

Okay back to the post...
But this was not the reason I started this post....I started it because I have several children who "march" to the beat of a different drummer.  Kim, my neighbor in Fletcher, used to say she loved seeing what outfit Shelby would choose each day.  Her favorite was a hot pink body suit with silver sequins.  She always wore it with a yellow hat and purse that had red cherries on them.  It was a one of a kind to be sure!!!
Landon is on the same path.  His thing is wearing his shirt backwards.  I've received "the look" from many people lately when we've been in the store and they realize that his shirt is on backwards.  You see he never wears solid color shirts backwards--only those with full frontal pictures!!!

Just check out his outfit--front and back or should I say back and front--for today....











Well today he has reached a new level of wearing his shirt backwards and it all has to do with what is on the shirt!!!

Do you see what his shirt say?

"Oh Yeah I'm that good!!"

I may just have to take him out in public just for the fun of it today!!!



No comments: