Swagbucks Swidget

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The fun just never stops.....

Well after a fun filled day out with the kids it was great to get home tonight. We spent the better part of the day at a fall carnival. Drew and Shelby got to be part of a magic show. They had a blast. Casey got to pet a Shetland Pony. She really liked it and was not scared--after a minute--to walk right up to it. This will teach me to take my camera EVERYWHERE!! She kept walking up to it and petting him on the nose or putting her face against his. It was sweet.

It was nice but HOT!!! Everyone had a great time but I'm sure that while we were enjoying our day, someone MOVED our car because the walk back to it was A LOT farther than the walk from it to the event!!!

After all of the fun in the sun we got to go to Wally world--just so much fun!! Just picture it 4 tired kids (one who is hungry) and 2 very tired adults in a very crowded store. Fun was had by all. Actually it wasn't that bad. About 1/2 way through, Steve took the two little ones out to the car so that I could finish (and I'm sure so that he could listen to the 4th quarter of the USC game).

When we got home the day got funnier!! While we were putting away our groceries, I looked a C asey and she was sitting by Max's water and food bowl. Nothing new there--but we have to watch her because she doesn't mind trying dog food--even though it makes her gag!! Well the next time I looked her face is in Max's water bowl and she it lapping at it with her tongue!!!!! I quick point her out to Steve who tells her to stop--before I can get her picture!!! But I'm betting that I'll get another chance. When Steve tells Casey to stop, she looks up and says "UH MAX!!!" It was so funny!!! She definitely keeps us on our toes!!!

One last thing:

GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

So glad you had all sorts of fun! And so glad you're blogging--I just love reading about your family.

And how 'bout them Cocks?!?