Swagbucks Swidget

Monday, October 1, 2007

Field Trip Fun


What's more fun than being up most of the night with a screaming toddler? Being up most of the night with a toddler who is either screaming or playing the body alphabet game and knowing that you have to get up early the next morning--not taking it slow.


We decided to take a quick field trip to the zoo today when we realized that some of our "bestest" friends in the world had the day out of school and could meet us. Our plans for them to come here to meet Landon had fallen through so this was a great alternative.


The zoo was great--not to hot or crowded. That's just the way I like it. Poor Casey wanted to see the elephants but she didn't get a chance today. They were working on the elephant area and the elephants were "inside".


Drew and Shelby had a great time with their friends and so did I!!! You know, I am so thankful for all the friends I've made during all of our moves. God has blessed us over and over in that area!!! With that, there are people who you will always keep in touch with no matter where you live. That's the kind of day I had. I know that Jennifer and I will always be friends no matter where either of us live--yes I know who will move first!! We had a great day together an the kids had a wonderful time--it's pretty great that each of our kids has a "buddy"--well L will just have to tag along with Casey and Nate--or Casey will just have to join the other girls and let Nate and Landon buddy up.


This was just the start of a busy week for us. Today the zoo, tomorrow I have a dr. appt., the kids have gym and swim, Wed. holds one maybe 2 dr. appts. for Landon, hopefully Thursday and Friday will be quiet!!!


Well, it's been a long day and I'm hoping that the kids will sleep better tonight--although it's not looking like things are headed in that direction now!!!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I wanted to put that video on mine, too, but couldn't figure out how!! Show off!!LOL We had a great time yesterday!!!! When i count my blessings, you are in the number! J