No, I don't know something to keep you from shopping there!!! However, if you do and you have one of their MVP cards, here is something cool to link to it.
http://www.hometownheroesonline.com/heroes/index.cfm
Home Town Heroes seems like a pretty cool organization. If you go to their site, and look under success stories, the little boy pictured is Adam. Several of you have gotten emails from us asking for prayer for Adam. He really enjoys the visits from his buddies at Home Town Heroes.
Anyway, our MVP card is not linked to anything, so I think I am going to link it to this for a while. It doesn't cost me anything and some one else can benefit from the little shopping we do at FL.
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Tracie
Oh if you want to read Adam's story, it can be found here:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/adamtanksley
No comments:
Post a Comment