On Friday, Steve took 1/2 a day off work and we rode the train into uptown Charlotte. We had a lot of fun just walking around and seeing the sights. Landon started the trip off with bang when he got sick all over his car seat while we were driving to the station. Yep friends who clean up each others kids when they are sick all over the place will be friends to the end--at least until they are 80!!!
Jennifer and I spent Saturday morning at a neighborhood yard sale. It was fun and we got some good deals but we reached our days high before we left at 7AM!!!! We were freezing when we finish. Things kinda went down hill from there. Nate had been sick early Saturday morning but we figured it was because he was to hot. Guess not....Jennifer got sick on Saturday evening. Then Lance woke up sick in the middle of the night. Well we thought that we were home free until MONDAY when I got sick. I was so sick that Steve had to come home on Tuesday and then Mimi and KP came to the rescue on Tuesday night. Well guess what, now Steve is sick!!!! So you can come and see us at any time--at your own risk--and we may just spray everyone with Lysol at the door--but PLEASE let's don't share another stomach bug.
On the bright side, I lost 3 pounds!!!!

1 comment:
We had a great time, virus and all!!! Thanks for leaving the Redneck Silp and Slide pictures for my blog, if I ever get to it!!
If you are reading this comment and don't KNOW what a Redneck Slip & Slide is, check out my blog later tomorrow!
Post a Comment