Where has the time gone? I keep asking myself this question!!
Can it really be that my baby girl is growing up so fast.
It must because we have the cake and candles to prove it!
Happy Birthday, Shelby!!
We love you!!

Shelby and Macy
Macy was Shelby's big present from Mommy and Daddy.
She had no idea on Friday what was going on. I told her that she HAD to come with me to run some errands--the most important was our picking up Macy!! Krista met us 1/2 way and we are so thankful.
I think that both the girls had a great time. Macy had a soccer game on Saturday morning, so we had to meet her mom at 10 on Saturday morning. I must say that the 2 girls in my back seat on Saturday were much different than those who giggled all the way home on Friday.
Can it really be that my baby girl is growing up so fast.
It must because we have the cake and candles to prove it!
Happy Birthday, Shelby!!
We love you!!

Shelby and Macy
Macy was Shelby's big present from Mommy and Daddy.
She had no idea on Friday what was going on. I told her that she HAD to come with me to run some errands--the most important was our picking up Macy!! Krista met us 1/2 way and we are so thankful.
I think that both the girls had a great time. Macy had a soccer game on Saturday morning, so we had to meet her mom at 10 on Saturday morning. I must say that the 2 girls in my back seat on Saturday were much different than those who giggled all the way home on Friday.

For lunch on Saturday, we went to Ryan's.
I think Shelby enjoyed all the attention she got from the staff!

On Saturday night, Lance, Jennifer, Will, Josie and Nate came for a visit.
Shelby got to open her gifts from Drew and Casey and Landon on Saturday night.
Then we enjoyed cake and ice cream.
Then the adults enjoyed playing cards while the Drew and Will watched one movie, Shelby and Josie watched another movie and all 3 little ones got sent to bed.
All in all, Shelby had a great day.


No comments:
Post a Comment