No day around here is boring. As a matter of fact, I'm not even real sure that boring exist anywhere these days.
I am STILL waiting on my computer to get back from being repaired. When I dropped it off, they said 3 weeks would be the worst case scenario, well in 2 more days, it will have been 2 weeks. I have everything on an external hard drive, THANK YOU KP!!! but the problem is 2 fold. One I don't know how to get to it and two I don't want to put more stuff on the kids computer. That being said, I need (well maybe want would be a better word) some things off my computer. Not to mention that the kids computer is crazy. It has been acting strange since we moved!!! Guess it didn't like the truck ride!!!
In other news, Casey is working on earning some Cinderella panties. We are going to buys some big girl Cinderella panties when we don't need diapers (and Mommy doesn't have to clean up lots of messes) any more. She started yesterday and it went great--till last night. We only had one accident. Then after daddy got home we had an accident of a different kind. Yea, Daddy was home to help--actually he got a double dose since he had just changed Landon's cloth diaper of the same variety!!! Hey I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner!! But all in all it was a great day for panties. Today has gone good so far--if you don't count the fact that I got to clean up the same type of panties that Daddy got last night--and I didn't even get breakfast first. It's going to be a good weight loss program if this keeps up.
Landon loves Drew. Why do you ask? Well, Drew cannot stand for the bathroom door to be closed if no one is in there. And Landon, he LOVES the bathroom--all that paper and water!!! Yea so as I was getting the laundry going (remember the panties), I hear sloshing water!!! What is that, I know I closed the bathroom door. I had but Drew had opened it and Landon was having a grand time. No I didn't get the camera. It was a huge mess and in such a short amount of time.
So that takes care of 3 of the 4. What about the 4th? She's trying to play with her new friend but I keep cutting that short. Well actually she does. We need a thankful heart to enjoy such privileges and right now we are short on the thankful attitude.
Oh yea, we are also having the battle of wills over dinner. New rule (should have been the rule all along but .....): dinner is what ever Mom or Dad fixes. Eat it or don't. If you don't it's your choice and you can be hungry till the next day. New rule part two: you get one time to inform us politely that you don't like what we are having and after that you don't have to worry about it because you will be in bed. I know sounds mean doesn't it? So far so good. All but one of them has gone to bed without eating dinner one night this week. Their choice. Dinner has been GREAT!!!! Now who wants to come for dinner?
Hopefully next update will be from MY computer.
1 comment:
I'll stay tuned for the next episode of
"Adventures In and Around the Great White Waterchair"!
Post a Comment