
What a treat for us today, Daddy got home a little early!!!
Don't you just love how Landon grins these days?

One robot, one rock star, a princess and....
.

one very sweet and tired dalmatian!

We went to a carnival with Ella Rose and her family for a while tonight. It was fun but boy was it crowded!!! I think the girls had a blast. The older kids had a good time but they were chomping at the bit to go trick or treating. We worked it out so everyone got to do both. We did the carnival for a while and then came back and hit a couple (7 or 8) houses in our neighborhood. Now we have WAY to much candy!! Casey was so funny. She kept saying that she wanted to go trick or treating--not that she had any idea what it was but if the big kids want to do it then she must to. Well when we left Ella Rose to go home and trick or treat, Casey started crying that she wanted to go back to Halloween. Well I'm off to scope out the candy--if I don't get one of the good pieces tonight, then they will disappear!!!
2 comments:
What an amazing robot! And the girls and little guy look fabulous too! Thanks for posting pictures. I will say that I've learned a tough lesson this year: if you don't dress your children up, you don't get any tasty candy. Oh, how I miss the tootsie rolls and reeses!
Drew's robot turned out really well!! Not bad for less than 48 hours before!!!
Post a Comment