Swagbucks Swidget

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snow Much Fun

Our kids love snow and so does their daddy. Mommy thinks it's okay--really only useful if you can ski!! So what do you do when it just will not snow where you live (but will snow places you used to live)? You go and look for some of course.Here we all are at the top of the slope. Ready for fun.
Notice, if you will that we do have on sweat shirts and/or jackets--well most of us.
Yea, I didn't drop Casey or Landon!! And most importantly, I didn't fall off the tube!!
If you make a train, you can get going pretty fast!Steve held the camera most of the day but I did manage to get a picture of him having fun. No he didn't really eat that clump of snow and yes he is wearing just a t-shirt. We were all over dressed by the time the day was done.

No comments: