
Doesn't he look so sad? Poor guy he's had a hard day and it's only 9 AM! Things were going fine at the start of the morning--everyone was up and in pretty good moods--until.....I started to clip Landon's finger nails. They were well past the point of needing to be clipped. Really it was clip them or paint them!! He usually does pretty well with this but on the last nail--his left pinkie--he jerked his had and I got the tip of his finger. I am just sick about this. It bleed everywhere. And for the record, he did not like having 2 bandages put on and now thinks he can't use his finger. He is just holding his hand in a fist. It is awful. Okay it was a little funny to watch him eat his breakfast since he usually eats with his right hand while holding his spoon with his left. He just didn't know what to do this morning. Things went down hill from the finger. As we were holding him down and trying to get the band aids on (to keep the blood from getting anywhere else), I realize how hot he felt. Yep you guessed it--he's running a fever. So not only was he already feeling bad but then mommy went and almost clipped his finger off. How nice is that. Soooo, Landon and I stayed home from church and have been snuggling on the couch while everyone else went on to church. We know that things are going to get better today. We wont be able to go to the park like we had planned but we will enjoy our back yard playground instead. Landon wants me to remind all of you mommies out there to be careful with the nail clippers!!!
1 comment:
I hope Landon is feeling better!
Post a Comment