We surprised Drew (and Shelby and Casey) by bringing Will home with us after Landon's surgery. I think they have all had a good time playing together. I do however think the highlight so far (and probably for the week) will be fishing with Steve last night. We can fish in our neighborhood pond as long as we release what we catch--which is okay with me since I don't know how and don't care to learn how to clean fish!! I've seen it done plenty of times and that's been quite enough for me!!

Drew caught the first fish of the night and held the record for the biggest fish! He was pretty excited about this title. Shelby and Will each caught 4 fish. Steve said they kept him hopping baiting the line and taking the fish off!

Everybody checking out the first catch of the night!

Will with one of his fish.

Shelby had fun fishing but it may have been a bit icky at first but that sure changed......
2 comments:
Looks like they had lots of fun. My kids enjoy fishing also!
Thanks for having WIll!! He had such a good time!
Post a Comment