
Casey needs one of those. Anybody want to make one?
For what?
Her birthday of course!!!
Having her 3 siblings all have birthdays with a 2 month period is kind of hard on a little girl. She ask on a daily basis when it will be her birthday. She knows when her birthday is but has no concept of the time between her siblings birthdays and hers.
Currently, here is how the conversation goes.....
Casey:
When will it be my "berfday"?
Me:
Well, when is your "berfday" again?
Casey:
JanuAIRY 4th!
Me:
Oh yea!!
Well first we have to have Koko's birthday, then halloween, then thanksgiving, then Grandma's birthday, then Uncle Jack's birthday, then Christmas and then Casey your birthday will be next--right before mommy's!!!
Casey:
Okay. Can we go to Publix and get a boat cake?
Me:
Nope, probably not a boat cake but thanks for asking!!
Then she's off to something else--at least for a few minutes!!
I am thinking about making her a calendar for her to mark off the days till her birthday. I think I will put all the special days that come before it on there also just so she can have a visual.
Doesn't she know that time for me is flying by? That she is growing (like her siblings) way to fast?
So what are you looking forward to?
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to a few days with you guys---just can't tell how many days I need to count :-)
Loveya
Post a Comment