We had a house that was buzzing all weekend. It was great. There were the usual moments of drama but that's to be expected.
I did eat more than I should have, I did go shopping and I did have a great time. I'm tired but it was great.
Now......
I have to get in gear for the weeks to come. I really wanted to have a relaxing few weeks leading up to Christmas. I wanted to do fun, relaxed advent things with the kids but man my calendar is slammed. The kids are so busy with things for Church and school and Steve's busy with church and work and Casey has dance and me? I get to lug them to all of their events.
I'm working on the plans to slow down things in this house. I don't want to be so busy that we loose sight of what is really important.
I want things to be memorable for our family. So that's what we are going to do. Make things memorable and fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment