I am thankful:
for a country where I can worship God without fear
for Steve's job
that Steve works for Pete--a great boss who cares about his employees
for 4 beautiful and healthy children
that I can stay home with my kids
that we have the opportunity to homeschool
that my husband loves me
for parents and grandparents
for my friends--who sometimes get an earful and are still my friend
for the opportunity I had to visit historical places with my family and see the excitement on Drew, Shelby and Casey's faces when they see a place we've been in real life on TV
for our camper and the trips we've taken this summer
that Drew and Shelby still enjoy listening to me read to them
I am thankful for
Internet
phone service
cell phones
indoor plumbing
spell check and calculators
washing machines and clothes dryers
Curious George and Blue's Clues
Creme Brulee creamer and coffee
playing cards
Such a short list.....it could go on forever......
So what are you thankful for? Anything outside of the norm (like flavored coffee creamer)? Let's hear about it.....
1 comment:
....knowing how to play bridge
Post a Comment