Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Conversations with Landon....

Well last night was a big night for Landon--no more nursery at church.  Yep he's on to bigger and better things...well maybe....

Here is how the conversation went when I picked him up....
Me:  Hey Landon!!  How was your night?
Landon:  I in Mission Friends.
Me:  Yep.  How about choir?  How was that? (Choir had been earlier in the evening.)
Landon:  Those girls tell me I sit in dat chair.
Me:  Well sometimes we have to sit in the chair and listen to our teacher.  You are a big boy now so you can't run wild all the time.  What else?
Landon:  I not sing.  I want dance.
Me:  Really?
Landon:  Those girls tell me to pat wike dis.  ( He shows me how.)  I not want pat.
Me:  Well I bet you will have a better time next week!

Later on the way home.....
Landon:  The moon is my faborit.
Me:  It is.  Why is the moon your favorite?
Landon:  It's white like my head.

Later still with Daddy:
Daddy:  Landon how was choir?
Landon:  Those girls tell me not to sing.
That was the end of the conversation.  Those girls are his teachers.  I can only guess that he was singing what he wanted to sing at the Loud Landon volume he is so well known for around here.
Praying for all of our choir and missions leaders.  From what I hear, it was a LONG night (and they were only with them for 1/2 of the scheduled time).  Also praying for Landon's choir teachers especially.  I'm thinking that they might really need it with him.  He's sweet and good but he's head strong.  Thankfully for Casey, she gets all the teachers first.

No comments: