People are such CROOKS!!!!!!!!
You may now return to your regularly scheduled blog......
Today, Steve and I took the kids to get shoes. How is it that all of them need shoes at one time and that Drew needs a man's 10!!! You read that right a MAN'S 10!!! Well when we got ready to check out, Steve looked at me and said that our credit card had been declined. I was a little ticked as well as embarrassed. I told him I would call them because I had paid the balance in full--just like always. We paid and went on to the car. When I called my credit card company, I had to go through a huge ordeal answering all types of questions to prove that I was who I said I was. It seems that my card has been compromised. What does that mean exactly? Well someone has some nice stuff thanks to Steve and Tracie--to the tune of $300. Thank you Chase for putting a freeze on my account before it got really out of hand!!! We are not sure how this happened as we have both of the cards. We went over every transaction since Christmas and I could account for most of them but not the ones from Fl, NJ and CA!!! Then next thing we did was to make sure that none of our other cards had been used. This is really the only one that we use so it was pretty easy to check the others. Thankfully nothing was on any of the other cards or our bank account. You can believe that I checked them VERY closely!!! Now if we could figure out what happened. It was either locally or when I bought a few things for Christmas. I only used one major site for shopping on line.
So, if you will all do us a favor---check your credit card statements VERY closely from now on. I know we will.
No comments:
Post a Comment