Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, January 1, 2009

We want to wish you

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

This past year has been a roller coaster to year for many of us. We have faced many unexpected changes in our homes--some were happy and some were a bit more stressful, but God was faithful through it all. As we get ready to venture into 2009 (WOW) we just wanted to say Happy New Year and we are looking ahead to how God is going to make this a great year.
Steve and Tracie

3 comments:

***CheerGirl89*** said...

Umm.. Mrs.Tracie, unless you highlight the words you can't see your blog! The font and the background are the same colors!! lol :-D

***CheerGirl89*** said...

Oh my goodness! After I left that other comment, I refreshed the page and realized that the first time I read your blog, it hadn't finished loading yet, so everything was black!!! OOPS! lol, your background and font are different colors :-D

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year to you too!! Love your background BTW. PS-I can see great!