Today,the girls got a treat. They both got their hair done. Don't they look beautiful? Shelby got a French Braid and no hair cut.
Casey also got a small braid down the side but she also got her hair cut. The final picture is of Casey after her bath tonight. I think she looks very different--bye bye baby, hello big girl!!!
Very cute! I've been really trying to braid the girls' hair more. I've often done what you did with Casey, but I need to do what you did with Shelby's more often. Only recently did I discover spray bottles...
4 comments:
CUTE!!
Very cute! I've been really trying to braid the girls' hair more. I've often done what you did with Casey, but I need to do what you did with Shelby's more often. Only recently did I discover spray bottles...
WOW!!! That looks so cute! It's kind of ironic, because I just updated my blog and it was about my hair too, lol :)
That last picture of Casey was FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
Post a Comment