Swagbucks Swidget

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I just thought I would try and get this in early since all of our cards will be late!!!!!!! We had planned to mail them yesterday (after Drew and Shelby picked out which boxes they wanted) but then Drew didn't feel good so we didn't get to the post office for stamps. Then today was consumed with the grocery store and taking Casey to the doctor. Some days there just aren't enough hours. So all that to say............


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!
We hope everyone has a great day. We are taking a break from our regular school to do some fun activities with candy hearts (who knew fractions and "writing" could be so fun and sweet)!!! Then I have to fix Georgia caviar and strawberry cake for a social that Steve and I will be attending tomorrow night. The kids will have a chance to go to church and play with their friends for a few hours while we spend time with other adults. I know everyone will have a great time!!!

No comments: