Well, it's been a strange few days here. Landon went home with Mimi on Saturday. It's very strange not having him here. The upside is two fold. First is that we are working on getting Casey back to sleeping through the night. Having her ears infected for so long changed her sleep pattern--and our also!!! Now we are trying to reteach her to put her self back to sleep!! It is actually going pretty well--better than I expected. The other positive is that I can take a nap when Casey does right now. I better not get to used to that little plus!!! I was glad that Landon went with Mimi because on Sunday I woke up feeling pretty bad. I thought I was doing better today but by 5:30 I felt probably the worst I have so far. I told Steve that felt like dirt and that smarty pants wanted to know which kind--beach sand, red clay, top soil. I thought for a minute and decided it was the well fertilized type!!! He caught on. The down side of Landon being at Mimi's (besides how much we miss him) is that my mom has the same stuff I do--or something close.
Other than teaching Casey to sleep all night and teaching Drew the of long division (UGH!!!!!!!!!!) not much is going on at our house.
Shelby is counting the hours until Friday when I am taking her and Macy to see the 3D Hannah Montana movie/concert. She is pretty excited and so is Macy. I hope they really enjoy it. Drew and Steve have a guys trip planned for next Friday.
OH! One last thing. Casey got her last set of ear drops tonight. I'm not sure who is happier us or her!!! She is such a trooper. She starts crying when she sees the bottle or hears us say something about her ears she starts crying but tonight I didn't even have to really hold her down. That's a big deal because the I almost had to sit on top of her the 2nd time we put them in her ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment