Guess what Landon got today that Casey wants....
A Bumbo. Okay I know most of you don't know what this it but I will show you......
Doesn't he look so cute?!! I just knew he would love this seat and he does!!! Babies can start using it when they have head control--of course we are way past that point but he is really enjoying sitting in this "chair." You can get a tray for it also.

Don't you just want to pinch those little cheeks?!! He was crying when Steve came in with this tonight but I put him in it and he sat there for probably 15 minutes while I finished fixing dinner.
Casey got a new ball today and boy does she love it!!! She has had the best time with a $3.00 ball. She can walk up to it and kick it and throw it and roll over the top of it and sit on it and hold it while she takes a nap--don't ask!!!

Now even though Casey didn't really want to share her ball with anyone--she will let us hold it but really she is happy if we just leave her alone and watch her play ball--but she did feel like she should get a turn in the Bumbo.
She spent the next 1/2 hours sitting in this seat watching Curious George. Hey, twice the use for the same money!!! Guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. She didn't think it was near as fun when I told her "NO you can not put it on the couch!!" How ever her baby also likes to sit in it and so does her ball. Oh, don't you love Casey's hair. She LOVES bows but you have to pull her hair up to help them stay in but her hair sticks up then!!! Oh well, she loves it.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I just want to come and GET HIM!!! He is so darned CUTE!!!!! I knew he'd love that Bumpo! Wish I'd have had one of those with all 3 of mine. Would've made life much easier!
I love love love Casey's hair! You need to do 2 of those-one on each side up top:). I used to call Josie's her palmetto trees LOL!
OH, and don't forget the "Toddler Credo":
"What's mine, is mine.
What is yours, is mine.
What you used to think was yours and you put down for a minute, is mine.
What I put down because I was bored with it and you picked up, is mine.
What I MIGHT let you look at for a moment if I am feeling really sweet, but then change my mind and start to scream at you about, is mine.
What I am currently looking at, is mine
So back off people, IT'S MINE!!"
Post a Comment