Well, it's been a busy weekend around our house. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday. We all had a nice visit. Casey and Landon and I spent most of our time outside playing in the backyard. Landon got to play in the kids pool. He loved it. There was no water but plenty of toys!!!
Landon tried a new trick while playing in the pool. He finally got up on his hands and knees at the same time. It wont be long now!! I don't know if that makes me happy or sad!!! A little of both I guess. I feel like he has grown faster than the rest of the kids. I also feel like at times that I'm missing some of his special actions because there is so much, shall we say, activity around our house.
Steve said he's sure that Landon said "dada" the other day. I told him that he may have, I've been practicing with him for a few weeks. I didn't hear it and Steve didn't remember when so we didn't write it down!!!!
Yesterday we took a quick trip to Columbia to look around. Just to try and figure out where a few places were--do we like the area, do we want to even go back with a realtor. We found a few places that were NO WAY and some that were this COULD work. I can't wait to get started with a realtor--and NO kids. The kids, even the older ones, definitely make looking at houses challenging.
Today we are going to work on packing up some more things and working outside, I think. Casey and Landon both got up before 7 this morning so we will see. Right now Casey is SOOOOO grumpy.
Better go before she wakes up everyone!!!!
OKAY UPDATE:
I just heard Landon say by-by and mama!!!! He said both of them plainly and several times.
No comments:
Post a Comment