Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Officially..............

We will be done with school in ONE WEEK!!!

I am oh so ready to not have to actually keep up with all that we are doing!!

We will still have some other things to finish up but we will be done as far as the state of SC is concerned.

We will still be doing math and language arts over the summer but not at the pace we have been doing.

I am very ready to wrap this year up!!! I really need to think through my schedule for next year and what all we are going to be involved in. The kids have a long list!!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm so jealous! I've got 21 more weeks to account for. And I burned out weeks ago.

But we will survive and perservere and keep going...and remember that we enjoyed our Christmas break way too much!