Well for the last week, Drew and Shelby have been going to drama camp. It was from 9-3 each day. They had a great time but let's just say that I realized how blessed I am that they are home during the school year!!! That getting everyone out the door and packing lunch and "homework" I thought I might loose it a few times!!! And then we got to drive 45 minutes (20 miles) one way!!! My van didn't know what was happening to it!! But it was so worth it on Friday night!!!
Those kids did such a great job. They got scenery and props made and learned all the music and drama parts in 5 days. We were so pleased with how much the camp accomplished.

Drew sang in the choir and played the part of a missionary.

Shelby sang in the choir and was the leader of the baby elephants.
Both of the kids had a great time and did wonderful jobs.
We are very proud of them.
1 comment:
I was also a dancer!
Post a Comment