Swagbucks Swidget

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's HOT!

But not as hot as it has been the last few days. In case you want to know how hot it has been I'll tell you.
Last week the 1ft deep kiddie pool still had cold water in it. Well as you can see, Landon and I got in the big pool today and it was like bath water!!
Just so you know...Landon LOVES the pool!! I have a water sling to hold him in so that I can also help Casey (who was not so sure about being in her float where her feet couldn't touch the bottom). The two of them almost drowned me splashing each other!!! It was great. I have been putting off getting in the pool for 2 reasons. 1--I DON'T like cold water!!! 2--I was worried about how to handle the 2 little ones. Well my friend Krista (aka Macy's mom) helped me with the 2 little ones today and now I feel better about going alone.

No comments: