Swagbucks Swidget

Monday, June 23, 2008

Please pass the Lysol!!!

UGH!!!!! Okay, now that everyone is feeling crummy why don't we try and put the house on the market!!!
All last week, I had a nagging head ache--thought it was from stress of VBS--hope that's what it's from because it's back.
Since last Wednesday, I have taken Landon to the doctor 3 times, Casey once and Shelby once and Steve went today!!!
So here's the run down:
Landon's first visit was a well child and then he got really sick 103.6 fever that night.
Hence the return trip on Friday and he still had a fever today which prompted a return trip today. Today they could see that his ear is infected. But wait, it gets better!!
Casey has a sinus infection.
Shelby has possible strep! They started her on meds and if her strep culture come back positive, they will start Drew on meds also just to try and stop the madness!!!
Steve has shingles!!! And what causes that? The chicken pox virus!!! The older 3 are good because they have had the vaccine but Landon (who by the way slept with us last night) is at risk!!!! Can you guess how excited I am!!!
Now would anyone like to buy our house? It comes with plenty of germs, uh I mean with a through disinfecting!!!

No comments: