Swagbucks Swidget

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer is here...

Is it hot enough for you yet? I LOVE summer!!! Even the heat (I know, I've lost it)!
Here are a few pictures of the kids keeping cool.

Casey is loving the kiddie pool!! She's not scared at all--I'm not so sure that's a good thing!! She could have a little bit of fear if you ask me!!

At our pool, they have adult only swim at 10 to the hour each hour so the life guards can take a break. During that time, Drew and Shelby either sit in the pool chairs or come over to the kiddie pool. The kiddie pool is only for kids 5 and under so they can't get it but they do play with Casey for a few minutes.

Landon hasn't gotten in the pool yet. He has enjoyed playing and watching Casey.

Don't you just love how we get the floats up to the pool?

No comments: