What an afternoon!!! Grandma came to visit us today and we had a wonderful time. I'm feeling pretty sure that Grandma played Polly Pockets more today than at any other time in her life. I'm sure she got a work out going up and down the stairs!!! The kids, they loved having her here. They have been looking forward to Grandma coming to their house all week. So what else did we do? Well, we had lunch and ....opened presents!!! I reminded Casey several times that we were only going to open her gift from Grandma today. Well she was pleased to have not one but.....okay, I kinda lost count at all of the gifts she got. Grandma did a great job of spoiling all 4 of them (and Mommy and Daddy) rotten today.
The kids let Grandma open her gifts from them before asking if they could tear into, uh--I mean open, their loot! Wasn't that so sweet of them. I think it had to do with the fact that they actually picked out what they wanted to give Grandma by themselves this year. Well, Casey got to pick between 2 items for her and Landon's gift. Shelby picked nail polish because Grandma always has nicely painted nails (and she
paitnts Shelby's nails when we are there), Drew picked an orange bird feeder. These were true gifts from the heart. After that the chaos began!!!

Casey got to open the first gift but
Landon got to play in all the paper....

Grandma gave both Drew and Shelby 2
Webkinz, I think Shelby was pretty excited. Look at what she did....

Drew was more careful than the others when opening his gifts. Does this mean that he's growing up?

No comments:
Post a Comment