Swagbucks Swidget

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa's List

We have Santa's list. Do you know who's on the Nice list and who's on the Naughty list?

So why is Landon on the Naughty List?

Yep, that's our door. He thought it was a much better to color on the door with chalk than on the chalk board!! It could be worse and I think he will probably have a chance to get himself back on the good list by the time Santa checks his list for the second time.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Poor Landon. He was only trying to decorate for Christmas, I am sure!:)
Who drew the angry looking Santa for the naughty list?? It even makes ME worry if I am being good enough to avoid the coal and switches!!

Shelby said...

That is funny mom! Kokopat drew the Santa and told me he isn't angry!
That was fuuny Mrs.Jennnifer!