Swagbucks Swidget

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Drew!!!







Wow!! I just can't believe that Drew is 13!!! He is such a great young man. For his birthday this year, he got to go on a mission trip--his choice. So he got to spend his birthday cutting grass and fun things like that but I'll tell you all about that later--after I catch up on some sleep!!!
We did go out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant on Friday night.
The guys there gave him a hard time trying to get him to dance while they played the drums!!
Today he had his cake and ice cream after church.
We told him that we would give him $50 if he could blow the candles out in one breath. He took us up on it but what he didn't know was that 3 of the 13 candles were trick candles that would keep relighting.
I know it was bad but he thought it was okay.














Drew is a great young man.
He loves God.
He loves his family.
Drew has a forgiving heart.
Drew has a great voice!!!
He is great with the little kids.
He loves playing video game.
He loves enjoys tennis.
He loves music.
He tells lots of jokes.
He enjoys maps and learning about new places.
He loves trivia.
He loves pizza.
He loves reading.
He will only read books of a series if they are in order--no skipping around for him!
He is good at math.
He doesn't like to write.
He is a great swimmer.
He is a hard worker.
He likes spaghetti with no sauce.
He doesn't like gnats!!! (I'm sure he is his Daddy's kid)
He doesn't like lasagna.
He doesn't care for very hot or cold weather.

I am so honored to be Drew's mom!!!
We love you Drew and are so proud of you!!



No comments: