Swagbucks Swidget

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My daughter and I did not recently ride to a bridal shower in a golf cart--to a bridal shower that was NO WHERE near a golf course.

I did not talk so much on Saturday night (to people I had never met before and still don't know) that my voice was worn out all day on Sunday.

I did not forget to set this very blog to post "A Happy Birthday" message to Drew. It didn't matter that I forgot to set it up to post only because, I forgot to take the time to write the post in the first place.

I did not sleep with a dirty shirt over my face on Thursday night just so it would be dark where I was trying to sleep. Not me because I hate having things over my face.

I did not totally blow my Weight Watchers out of the water while on a mission trip this weekend.

I did not turn around and go back to get one of my children's shoes when the fire alarms went off in a building I was in this past week.

I did not tell my son I would give him $50 if he could blow out all the candles on his cake in one breath and then go and put 3 trick candles on the cake. I would never do that!!