Swagbucks Swidget

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh the things we hear around here!!

Casey: Mom can you turn on Little Farm on the Cherry (aka Little House on the Prairie) for me?

Casey and Landon playing:
Casey: Dad, I'm making my bed.
Landon: Why?
Casey: You will be angry with me if I don't!!
Landon: Okay


Shelby (trying to take pictures of the 2 littles): Landon come here. Don't you want me to take your picture? (time passes) LANDON LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURE!!!
Casey: Okay!!
Shelby: Not you, I already took your picture I want to take Landon's picture!!!!
Casey: YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!! COME ON LANDON!!!
Landon leaves with Casey and the process starts all over again.


Drew: Mom can you load that file for me from Mimi and Kokopat with the cheats to this game on it?
Me: You know when we were kids, we didn't have cheat codes. We had to figure them out for ourselves!!



No comments: