Now why would I say this?
Well this person has listened to me complain about text books, sick kids and other things.
She has laughed with me over silly things the kids do.
She been a friend for such a long time.
Well this friend blessed me today.
She brought me a gift. And not just something she picked up at the store.
She brought me something that she worked VERY HARD I'm sure at QUILLING.
Don't know what Quilling is? It's okay. I'm still learning.
So here is what she made for me.
Remember it's all paper!!!

To give you and idea of how tall it is....

Didn't she do a great job!!!! Even picked a lighthouse I've been to see in person!!
Thanks Melinda.
You made my day!!!
If you want to see some other things Melinda has made check out her blog on my right side bar.
(Eager Eyes of Blue) She has some pictures of some snow flakes that she's made and more info about quilling.
3 comments:
That is so amazing! Quilling is hard work!
This is amazing!!!
Tracie, you're so sweet! It's just a teeny, tiny thank you for YOUR friendship! :) After all, you are the mom of one of my dd's BFFs and the mommy to my 2yo's bes fwend.:D And just think, it all started because my babies wouldn't stop crying.
Post a Comment