Happy 4th birthday Casey girl!! We love you so much. You are such a sweet little girl. I love hearing you sing and you do a great job learning your verses for Cubbies. You are so smart!! Not many little girls can spell their full name by the time they are 4!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of you......
The night you were born....
You don't look to happy in this picture but I never even heard you really cry!!





Daddy holding you for the first time (at 2 days old)
Look at how tiny you are compared to Daddy's hand.
4 months old.....
Standing under the easel in Daddy's shed.
Tired out and holding your baby at the Rooney's house!!
Checking out the ocean!!!
watering Grandma's flowers this summer...
Christmas morning this year. Girl you hair!! I love you and I love your hair!!

No comments:
Post a Comment