Swagbucks Swidget

Friday, January 8, 2010

The rest


Okay here is the last post of the day, I think!!!
Casey and Landon have enjoyed using the paints that Grandma gave them for Christmas. No one has told them that less is more and if we did, they didn't listen!! Every inch of paper was covered in paint.
Casey used so much water between colors that her paper was so wet I was scared it would rip when I picked it up. Landon is definitely
2.

He picked up his water cup (that we use for rinsing out his brush between colors) and drank out of it.
Where was I? Across the kitchen taking dinner out of the oven!!! So glad it's non toxic!!! Shelby joined the fun and also painted some beautiful pictures--with just the right amount of paint and
water!!












What has made Landon feel better these days?Nebulizer treatments. He used to fight this thing like you were killing him but I guess he's felt just bad enough to not care. So here he is taking his medicine and watching Toy Story.
I didn't even have to sit with him the last 2 times. The funny thing is that after he's done, he runs up to you roaring like a dinosaur. I guess wearing a dinosaur mask while you take a breathing treatment turns you into a temporary dinosaur. He's just so cute!!!

And now for a cute little girl!!! She was supposed to get this outfit for her birthday--but her mom forgot!!
It's got really cute with brown leggings. Yes her hair was straight and even earlier in the day. She is a girl after my heart and loves Sonic Happy Hour.
I just love her hair in pigtails!!

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

My kids do that with paint, too :)