Swagbucks Swidget

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas cookie fun

This is one of the kids favorite things--making Christmas cookies. This year, Casey got in on the action---last year she just got to play with the cookie cutters while sitting in her highchair.
Casey cutting out her cookies---hers were easy to spot--they had multiple "cuts" on each!!
Okay I cheated--I purchased sheets of dough!!! All the fun for the kids and not near the work for mom!!!
After Casey finished "cutting" out her cookies, she decided the best thing to do with the left over dough was to eat it. Yep, she's Steve's kid alright!!
Shelby was very thoughtful in her cookie decorating. She is placing red and green white chocolate chips on one of her candy canes. It was so cute!!

We also made egg nog cookies. I don't know why--I don't even like egg nog. They were okay--according to who you asked. I don't think we'll save the recipe for next year!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: