
Uncle Jack and Aunt Jammie with Landon
There I did it--I didn't call him by his nickname.
You guessed it today's my big little brother's birthday. I started calling him that when I realized he is taller than I am!!!
When I was little I could hardly wait for Jack's birthday to come!!! What a great sister I am right? Yes!!!! But I must admit that there was a reason for looking forward to Jack's (does he know how difficult it is for me to remember to call him Jack and not Buddy!!) birthday because that meant we could decorate for Christmas. Mom was always good about making sure we celebrated his birthday apart from Christmas!!!
Anyway....
Happy Birthday Uncle Jack!!!! We love you!!!
1 comment:
I am so glad you are keeping up this blog. I know we talk and I hear most of it, but it is so fun to read it and enjoy it all again!!!
Post a Comment