Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sleep Over Fun

Well here are the two happiest girls in the neighborhood--tonight anyway. Meet Macy, Shelby's friend here in Fort Mill. These two girls love being together. It reminds me of Shelby and Sarah. I have been praying for a friend for God to send Shelby a special friend and I feel like He has done that in Macy. Macy's family came to dinner tonight and the girls couldn't wait for them to go home so that they could "start" having fun!!!
So what have they been up to tonight? Well dressing up and dancing and watching High School Musical. And of course being silly!!! Isn't that what girls do best sometime?
Here are the dancing divas now.

I just have to say that I made it to WAY COOL MOM status tonight. Not only did I let the girls have this sleep over but.......I painted their nails. The cool part was that I had what they thought was cool colors to choose from and I painted each nail 2 colors and used a 3rd to make dot on top of the other 2. Then I did their toes. The colors are pretty close so they don't show up very well in this picture but that's okay because the girls like them!!!!

Guess this means it's time to go to bed before I loose my WCM status!!!! I guess I could feed them candy for breakfast and really soar up there but.....Krista might not let Macy come back then and I'm not sure I could take Shelby on a candy high all day!!! So I guess that I will just have to fix pancakes or cereal--and it will probably be cereal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: