Swagbucks Swidget

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Up and downs

I just want to say sorry to my family and friends. I know that I have been a little less than easy to live with!!!! I know hard to imagine but it's true!!! I know we will find the house God has for us and I know it will be in His time and not mine but boy do I wish He could hurry up!!! I keep leaving the side walk chalk out but it keeps raining so I can't see what He's written--not that I'm complaining about rain or anything!!!
Now for the adventures that have been happening around here....like going in over 30 houses has not been enough!!

Yesterday, we met Shelby's best friend up at the pool for a couple of hours. We also took the neighbors, Conner and Margaret with us. Yep, I've totally lost my mind--taking 6 kids to the pool when 4 of them are under 9 and 2 of those can't swim!!! But guess what, we have life guards who actually do their jobs this year!!! And I came back home with all 6!!! Margaret was a huge help. She held Casey in the pool or held Landon in his float most of the time. She did play with the others some but mostly she hung out with Krista and I and the babies!! I sure am going to miss her!!! She has been such a huge help to me and all the kids love her to death. Well while we were in the big pool, Casey started saying that she wanted to get in the "CAT POOL." It took a while but I finally figured out that she meant the "KIDDIE POOL!!" I guess she heard "kitty and kiddie" pool when we've been talking about it. And we all know how much cat's just love water!!!

Today, Landon found his mode of revenge--at least for a while. While I take a shower they play in the bathroom. I put Landon in the walker and Casey just hangs around--sometimes giving Landon toys and sometimes taking them from him. Well today he ran over her toes!!! She got mad but also "kared" of him. She got between the free standing towel bar in our bath and the shower door!! He kept her there the rest of the time I was in the shower. Let's just say that she like to dish it out but isn't very good at taking it!!!

We'll see how the day goes when they get back up from nap.

No comments: