Swagbucks Swidget

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't laugh!!

Now, I'm a little worried to get my hair cut. Not because it's been a LONG time since I've had it cut. Not because I'm worried Steve wont like it. Not because I really don't enjoy change--sometimes!!! (Hey, the same person has been cutting my hair for 14 years!!)
So why would I be worried?
Well take a look at Max!!
DON'T LAUGH!!!!!!!All I can say is, "we're sorry Max and I'm glad that the same people wont be cutting my hair!!" Max's hair cut is really our fault. Poor guy! We have let his brushing slide but no more. Plus, after he hurt his back, he wanted nothing to do with being brushed and he made sure we understood. Don't worry Max, next time will be soooo much better!

1 comment:

Koko said...

Okay, who is that dog, and what did you do with Max?