Swagbucks Swidget

Friday, November 14, 2008

Our day was filled with.....

with many things.
Dancing....

and

painting
and

watching Cinderella (I love this picture it says it all--Katie loves cars and has carried these 2 around since she got here and Casey loves Cinderella and carries her doll all the time!!)
There was also some fussing and laughing and tears and just all out fun--even with all the rain. Landon has enjoyed having the girls to play with--most of the time!!! I think Drew was ready to trade them in last night though.
Who knew that a 2 1/2 year old who is scared of storms at night is delighted by them during the morning!!!
I think Katie (my niece who is 15 days older than Casey) and Casey have had a great day and I know at least 1 person who is going to sleep great tonight!!!

No comments: