Swagbucks Swidget

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just what the doctor ordered!!

Steve and I just got in from a wonderful date!!! A date!! Yep around here they can get pretty expensive--after the sitter and then depending on what you do.
So where did we go? Out to dinner with my brother and sister in law. We had a great time. We let them choose the restaurant and we all had a good time. Well, I hope they had a good time.

So what did the kids do? They had fun with Ms. Michelle. Thanks Melinda, she was great. It was so nice to leave and no one was crying. Although in an attempt to get out of the house before that could change, I left my jacket. Do you know how cold it is tonight? COLD!!!! Anyway all the kids had a good time and Michelle said she would even come back again. Yea!!!

No comments: